Candle Safety & Information
Wax has a melt pool ‘memory’. This means that you should always allow the candle to burn to the edge of the container on it’s very first burn. Any subsequent burns will not go past the edge of the first melt pool, so if it wasn’t allowed to melt to the edge you will create a tunnel down the centre of the candle.
Failure to follow warning label instructions could result in fire or injury.
Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Never burn your candle on or near anything flammable, or for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
The container will be hot once the candle has been lit. Always burn on a suitable surface, and allow the candle to cool before handling.
Do not burn in a draft.
Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4" (approx. 5mm), and never move or re-light until flame is out and wax is completely solid. If the wick becomes too long while burning, extinguish flame before trimming.
Be sure to not over trim the wick. If the wick is too short it will result in too small of a flame and the melt pool will not reach the edges of the container.
Centre the wick after each burn and do not allow trimmed wicks, matches or other objects to remain in the candle.
Never use the container lid to put out flame.
Do not allow water or moisture to mix with the wax. This can cause the wax to splatter or pop.
Keep candles out of direct sunlight and do not store in temperatures over 30 degrees Celsius.